I have to read a story for tomorrow and I have zero desire to do it ... "is addictive, just read a few pages and you want to finish" a great friend told me, hopefully when I deign to open the document xD hopefully, it will be a pain.
I load required reading.
Each new book that I read in literature makes me think that even I have to keep improving, even so, things are complicated.
I got a date to leave Chapter 12 and I have several things in mind, good things, strange things ... this chapter will be short, but I think k would help a lot.
This time I've been thinking a lot about writing and the reason why I write ... I have the impression I'm not kenjoy as much as before, I'm off, maybe it would be good to ka year I take a break and stop writing for a while. Maybe get FULL HOUSE of darkness was a mistake, but I did it for momentum k, had been so well done according to me, k k had to share: D now just have k continue.
ahh, I want to relax, smoke cigars and watch the constellations for a while, k can not be hurt, sometimes I hate the university so there are always things to do k, one can never fully relax, it is a nuisance. Lei
a small true story k k made my heart beat so, do not even know how many leaves could be, because it was an image, was long yes, but it was divine, sowell told, with the rudeness of the inexperience in writing, was only the soul of that person reads, nothing more and nothing less, but everything was so well condensed k xD my little heart was moved bueeenaaa, the only thing wrong was the end, but until that ending was romantic, but I would give a happy ending, always give happy endings to my stories, but some are stories by k for k fuck but if life in itself is unfair and there is no romance in it (k tragic xD) there is little romance in even the same stories, so I refuse to give up the romance.
xD Speaking of which, I spoke with once a rocker, what sells and k k and I will not explain roughly my opinion xD, both arrived at the same point but kept the different positions seethemes in my stories you xD I can say the subtext k is zero, because I have this beautiful gift, but I'm working on it with violence jakjaka xD really wanted to write a story like this with pure subtext, are really wonderful, everything k I have read I have not found the story full of subtext k wanted. On the other hand the issue of sex xD, xD ahhh, I've always said forever! xD:
I refuse categorically to write porn
xD! true for three reasons: 1 .-
though it's hard to write and describe sexual things, is the easiest way to get applause and I load that
2.-hate writing sex scenes because it devalues the whole chapter (to my taste) because the reader may be reading what follows k perdo my hand with her juices "
... HORROR! Yuck! K Although touched me say something I do not like k to give some action to a story, that does not mean k become the scene into something terribly graphic.
(1) and Prince
Kiyo. History not yet published
0 comments:
Post a Comment