Thursday, October 14, 2010

Strawberry Kates Playground Reflexion on Fanfiction

jojo just launched another project: D finally kick the darkness FULL HOUSE! hopefully will continue doing well and receiving love from the dear readers

^ ^ I write something that I have spoken several times with friends, on the positive and negative write or read fanfics.

On writing fanfics and correct


k I sometimes can be tricky. I feel I write fanfics k is gradual, k begins as a hobby and nearly complete encarcelandote, depending on demand clearly has k fic you wrote, but it is difficult to get to that point of reflection.

No one learns to write in the overnight, or after watching aa series, so always be experiencing, I think that sometimes forgets k and sometimes drops in and laziness. Okay no one learns quickly, but there are things that also are minimal and I think it is not even necessary to express it, because every author knows what is going to rise. Before uploading any story having k least I have read 4 times and know that things hoped the reader. Despite

k k joke with some writers I know and tell them I'm a diva k xD, really deep inside of me k well I have a long and like all people have written k fanfics I've also done things which I forget xD (will not say which story xD) but there is learned.

takes time to write something decent, not depends on what type k, if es like a slice of life is easier, if it is a story of action or any specific theme in k is documented to not look like an idiot to write xD, a whole work before throwing something behind and therefore, the fact to correct others I find it difficult.

edited and corrected is an art, that is why I dare k drilled k stories are not mine, I usually advise when asked for advice, but from there to the truth is extremely correct k I do not, although sometimes it is impossible funny xD k fics amateur as a writer is not critical and k choose what I read with tweezers, I think all writers at some point fics have looked any fic in any author fanfiction fics k does the same pair and is inconsistencies encounteredand people who are waiting for your work, who read and enjoy it, they have feelings, saying what they want k k pass in history, is like a very close relationship.

Without readers would not have fics, or if you would have good ... but only the authors would read xD

The reviews

The reviews, this is a subject of reviews xD, I had an experience (funny to me xD ) k I'll write in broad strokes (because it really is a girl thing xD) to sack me a smile and I felt inclined to say that rich k liked the story but because they tell me to my TT also sees no k I do not hear. The story goes like this:

This was about a year ago. I was in my facebook, come prepared to send antario to a friend of mine from the U, when I get an update from a friend of facebook, with k I had never spoken, only known by a group. I do not remember if it was a friend of hers, or was I niñak I have added, the thing is k an interesting link took me to his facebook and saw what k had happened in comments below, k was something like:
"sii, I read a good story, Hotels Fujino, bla bla bla ..."
xD I look bad when people add me to msn k by the fact I write, at first for me a little pk xD I'm pretty uncomfortable shameful but after I let go and xD, k the thing is I was embarrassed, laugh and then I felt a little sad because I would have liked to tell me that person k because hetaste.

The reviews bring many feelings, because k is the only communication we have with readers, is the only feedback k because unfortunately we do not receive even a dollar doing it, just write for the love, the yuri in my case, each review by pequeñok it has value, in my case I love it when my dear readers expands writing, because when I answer is given as a small conversation ^ ^.

Many authors have left their jobs frozen by the lack of support and many other talents k are hidden for fear of not being valued. It is a pity so few people have k k take the trouble to leave their impressions. Thank God for k time I've been in this, I have readers f

0 comments:

Post a Comment