Sunday, November 7, 2010

Curtain Store Calgary zzzzz

2:22 am xD are not k can not sleep, it k just finished a job getting paid $ $ k $ and now I need to do research work, studying for a test and prepare for the end of the field of beutiful xD matter ... I have

square eyes but both translate k will be worth it because I receive my first paycheck, it makes me happy: D, k only bad thing is I have little time to make up the last details of my stories . It's a pain not being able to update when you know you are missing k bit, but anyway, if I survive until Thursday to update both! : O

Small previews: P

Natsuki
"Of course I want to formalize ... I have mys lot is not it, I would weigh all this time away from my ill ... ... I am a mutual love makeup because your emotions with a tone so calm and beautiful while the non-matched stained of sadness and madness ... I speak as an adult? Why I'm more awake than the other? ... If I could just be a kid again, playing, dancing, eating without thought of having feelings ... because my early awakening brings me suffering "Yaaa

I'll be gone to bed is the best I can do, tomorrow I have to stand k at 7:30 and maybe ak hour I lie (the suffering YY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment