- "Thoughts" - - Flash Back - -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- +-+-+-+-+-+-
A bet unseemly. -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
was a beautiful morning in Karakura City, a beautiful sun shone all residences in the city, children playing in the park, lovers strolling hand in hand, the old men playing chess, flying birds, definitely a beautiful day for everyone.
- "Shit" - But who could walk insultNZA in it and definitely vice versa Ishida if he realized the relationship had the shinigami-accept that you have ename ...
- OK anything! - the dark if he knew Ichigo to get his wits "You're completely crazy ... - If you say, okay," replied sarcastically tell But love knows no reasons ... - And according to you what those reasons ... - I needed to hear of his friend why I always mention or insinuate that I'm in love with that midget? -
- Forall the actions you have with it ... - if you absolutely that Quincy was very keen with details, "You act like you really are, you look at her as you look different from everyone else, are always on pending their welfare, when you go you are very different, you behave like before she appeared in your life, always fighting with it for any tonteríay most important to her smile with an idiot .- He finished with a big smile on his lips. "I finished ... - His friend nodded, Zangetsu carrier if he was very upset after hearing all the talkTan-Why do not you understand! - was too angry - I and Rukia are just friends, like you do want to understand ...
- Have ... - got in thinker pose You told me recently that you find today are not family at home, right? ...
- A if it is, my father and sisters go to visit a friend of my dad and he asked me to stay to take care of the house along with Rukia, plus it would only by tonight ... but you have to do with what I say ...
- Perfect! - said the lens
- Oh & Illip, Why?
- As for my idea ... keeping the home looking for Rukia and you alone can recognize you die by it and so could make all the noise they want - Accommodating your lenses, , god I'm a genius - laughed.
- How a shit of what I told you not understand! - If that was quite angry as hell and his friend could do that kind of PROPOSITION n. - The part where you do not accept what you feel! - Answered the same way, "Do not turn its? ...
- A that if you say that Kuchiki not feel nothing is right I'll believe you, but I want to test a man, now you have it in your habitacióny sleep in your bed with you and if at all night did not pass any friction between you two I lost and I'll leave you peace with this issue, and I accept that you won I was wrong ...
- A not to be so difficult, before she slept up in my closet and happened, nothing ...
- Kurosaki Kurosaki, for starters I'm betting that she sleeps in your bed, as well as to past that ... - Thought-case two years , relationshipamp; rdquo; .- What is bet would win you with? - Of course the risk that loses or gains, so are the rules of the game, and also how you know that I fulfilled your bet? ...
- would show that I have the right, well that everyone had on their feelings ... - smiled and that to me is more than enough ... also see that the great Kurosaki lost against me, and do not worry I'll take care to know, and also believe in your word, you'll see ...
- Veras to win-always when someone retto never say no, or was it just a case of orange-haired boy - as if she were a lot of temptation for me, you'll see that tomorrow accept that you lost against me ... just to show you accept this bet how wrong you are ...
- Sure, as you say ...
Lying in bed the amber-eyed young man meditating on this "small" bet that made him feel strange, but both could see that deep down his friend was right. It was night he had little time, "Why accept ..." or mode echass back that would go against their dignity, "... and to start and be convinced the dwarf to sleep here."
- I'm definitely an idiot ...
- Oh ... finally realized, slow to recognize Ichigo ... - answered the little lady of the thoughts of the substitute, entering the habitació n this.
- What do you scandalous! - He was nervous, did not know why but having it there and having his head everything he had spoken with Ishida, made him behave like that.
- Andas a genius or - protested the shinigami, Ichigo had noticed that while more marked his frown - you grant me a wish? Sneered he loved to do that bothered, as he enjoyed the classics and fights with him. - If ... if, as you say ...
- quiet now, if you do not want to bother you understand ... - but she wanted to keep fighting, "passionate problems? ...
- Rukia, you know you nor have I had a girlfriend ...
- I did not say that it was necessary to a woman ... - laughed - `I saw you talking very smoothly & RSQuo, today in school ...
Ishida - I'm really not of mind ...
- Okay, I'll leave ... just leave a manga, and I read the other ...
She sapphire eyes went to the closet, that's where Ichigo kept them, I loved reading the stories felt that was part of them, was something fantastic but quite entertaining, it was relaxing and stressful having to wait week after week a new chapter, but rather the fact it was worth waiting.
I was about to leave the room with the number fifteen when the owner is you speak.
and very well ordered 'educate' in the sexual realm.
- That !!!... - I was calling perverted "Of course not ... I just ... - He must be honest, I bet ...
- And I have to see me in that bet ...
- Well ... - Telling the truth about the proposal of Quincy would be the best-bet I would have ... a sleepover with a friend ... - Well resort to lies has consequences, but always save us from trouble.
"is the dumbest thing I ever said"
- But ... itmp; eacute; branches early ... - fill up quickly clear your mind of these thoughts he had of Rukia, had to sleep now.
- Okay, as you say ... - he said and went to lie down on the bed beside the window, holding her sculptural waist till the savannah.
Or was it the end of the world today or Rukia was too fickle. I had accepted without reserve all his words on that bet and no one but involved. He ignored the idea and went to lie down next to her, first turn off the lights, leaving only the brightness of the beautiful moon.
"Goodnight Rukia ...
- Sleep well ... - answered;.
tried to sleep, could not had too many thoughts in your mind, all revolved around someone and that someone was next to him.
`Those who fight are like."
"because I am remembering this shit, I do not like the dwarf"
'You smile to her is very different from what you give to others'
"No!"
'among you will notice that there a great sexual tension'
"Fuck !!!... All I have said something, because I'm remembering ... and exactamellip; - was coming more and more, and I could not deny they were all right, but now only followed his instinct.
Slowly and awkwardly shook hands with those of the dark and placed next to his neck holding them and getting closer and use whatever these tempting and beautiful lips. Everything was in slow motion, her hands together and humid than the same time stifled, their breath accelerated at the same time, the boy's body lying on the girl , each feeling the outline, the silhouette of the body of the other, only the savanna and clothing clogging to touch no stronga beautiful smile and a look that only that person can decipher what you are thinking or meaning without words, like them, the white moon and the black sun, Ichigo and Rukia.
Slowly the boy was crossing the blanket that covered, exposing only her tiny body was covered with the robe he occupied. Slowly the orange hair was down to the snowy neck, beginning to give little kisses and the occasional pacifier while she sighed and put his hands around the back of his 'partner' of battles and began massage with her delicate fingers.
was withdrawn while touching every part of the way to go baunderwear on your left to see plenty of Anatomy and beautiful with the moonlight reflecting off his sweaty skin gave him an angelic touch and more with those cheeks flushed and her little mouth half open, and this did not happen unnoticed by his already erect manhood really tough to get out and proclaiming.
resisted and not rushed to kiss her again. If you have never been addicted to something because now it was, those lips, those eyes, that body, that woman if I had it all and tonight should be yours alone yours.
Now the woman lying awkwardly beneath him was changing her position being above the, accompaniedgiving her legs straddling his and placing his hands on the edge of the shirt while subiéndosela, appreciating her beautiful eyes with her fabulous figure, step your hands on your stomach well formed, marking each one of these well-marked muscles, kneading and contouring from his navel spectacular boom and strong arms, feeling the panting while she sighed.
was a special moment for both, none had an encounter before, was his first time, his first experience with her first and only love.
had to wait to make a bid to have this great satisfaction, that was silly, as hethe lens having all this and exploited it, now you big and never disfrutaríaa dejaríaa that shinigami that both had done for him. All and all were right was madly in love and just now gave them the benefit of beat his foolish pride. The body was found on top of him was quite light but that does not mean that it was desirable, he sat by a woman clinging to his neck and with his thin legs surround his broad waist, while both were given another mime with his lips and hugged each other tightly sticking their naked bodies, feeling the perfect anatomy of each and that feeling eléism state was tactfully and gently removing the small panties, and began to stimulate that area with your fingers, making arching your back to the female.
Now the two being in a complete state of nudity located their eyes and kissed with devotion, the next step would, slowly and without breaking the kiss Ichigo was withdrawing his fingers from that narrow but warm cavity, gave many more touching and passionate kissing, but Rukia was opening his legs while he was adjusted from that space. Gently
penetrating when it finally was felt that this barrier was breaking virginity as hands clung heavily on his broad shoulders and coiguito 'was too was the most exciting thing in his life had meaning. Panting, sweating, sighing, made this a great experience of these two loving people.
- Ichigo! - Groaned, he gradually reached the famous orgasm, she felt faint. Ichigo
A bit was missing, other times hitting rammed over her waist to her, pinning her hips tightly in his strong hands, trying to be as close as possible, the male seed is dispersed thereby knowing that all this feeling out, panting heavily, knowing that it had reached climax, he dropped his body next to Rukia andoacute;
- and that's why ...?
- The razóny have won I'll win you ...
- I'm glad to hear that ...
-and I've got the best night of my life ... - kiss your neck .- although perhaps then others ... aya
- If you're a pervert ... you're my pervert
- And you're mine, I always do ... I was glad to have fallen into temptation your body.
- And I ask if our friend ...
- yet I can not believe that everyone except us realize & Hellip;
- are not so well without our pride and our relationship would not be fighting the same ...
- You're right ... you're beautiful ...
Rukia
- Ichigo, do faults words better prove it & hellip ;
- ... Your words are orders - began to stroke that beautiful body.
always think to be right where they are in take away the blindfold a friend and help you on that action will come many benefits.
`In bets lose, but we won."
End ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment