- I told you no ... - answered Rukia - also somehow already celebrated your birthday - he paused - involved in the preparation of your cake had breakfast - said calmly - What more do you want? - Asked with some cynicism.
- The boys are waiting for you too! - Said very irritated.
- Well, I do what I want.
CHTML
XC - But tell me before ... - not finished speaking.
- No need to ask permission Ichigo!
Kuchiki Rukia definitely made him mad.
" bloody disgrace!"
He knew he could not force people to do something they do not want, was useless trying to convince the shinigami , the most logical thing to ignore, then, why could women out of their boxes so clever that way? Before he did, somethingparadoxically the source of strength was the same as its source of vulnerability.
His eyes girl detailing factions, each movement of her, listening to every word that fell from the mouth of the shinigami, why until now been fixed and realized that fights his partner was really beautiful? was a totally blind.
- Why look at me like that asshole? - Inquired the brunette.
Ichigo hid the blush on his face, the room & iacute; an surprised.
- There is nothing interesting to look at you stupid - he apologized - just be a waste of time.
Rukia looked at him.
- So lately you're wasting your time with me.
- Why do you ask?
- Ichigo ... - approached the avalanche - for weeks that very often ... I contemplate
liked Rukia as a woman and a very positiveprobably had deep feelings for her. That was the first cause of his current mood.The other was equal to or worse than the first, why not Miss Kuchiki was with him at that moment?, Simply because she preferred to be with another man.
Just thinking about much more heightened anger against her for being in another place and not to him, and against himself for not able to keep what possessed this guy he would not have? Value, no doubt. That such Ashido had the courage to express the feelings I hadto Rukia, and obviously, the girl was moved by this confession.
As hated that guy!But also, as I envied him.
In the distance he could see Inoue's house, would make the best effort to put a 'Best Face' and so not to create a series of questions that drove him to mention the name of the brunette, because doing so would surely float sacaríaa resentment he had for her, though not his intention. Quickened his steps, was repeated again and again the reason for your stay at this place: thanks to aamp; iacute; to seriously think that would from now on. That day would mark a before and after. Something had definitely decided, was that I had to leave the house Kurosaki, and it was wrong to prolong their presence in the area.
was the best thing for Ichigo.and a martyrdom for her.
With a melancholy gaze began to recall the moments I lived with Ichigo, since she met him, the days when it was desperately to save the Soul Society, the Inoue rescue in Hueco Mundo, to the last semanate. Had had a good time in the company of shinigami substitute, however, it was time to resume a life he attached to the world he belonged, and who better than Orihime Inoue.
- Kuchiki-san ... - spoke nervously - I ask you ... - he did not dare to keep talking.
- Dime Inoue - tried to cheer her up.
- Well ... I ... - hesitated - I want you to answer truthfully a question ...
Rukia knew the timidity of her friend, but this time especially, it seemed strange the attitude of the girl who was in front of her.
- What question? - It was direct.
- You ... feel ... something ... - I had to conclude - by Kurosaki-kun?
surprising and perplexing questions: how should we respond?
- Inoue ...
- Please ... s & eacute, honest - interrupted the shinigami.
As he regretted not having answered the truth. It was not a stupid as to not realize they had feelings for Ichigo. That feeling frightened him too much, because I never had before, how would resolve the uncertainty that led to their backs? Consider that a move away from substitute shinigami was too much for her, what to do next?, "Achieved overcome this separation?
" moron!"
CHTMLLXCWhy did that 'sick' this way?
This was, sick and pathetic. It was a shinigami who had trained hard and firm, she was not allowed to descend to the level of feelings that humans possess, the only time I had was observing and executing the orders to be conferred. A condition totally unfair. Does forgot that before being a shinigami was purely a woman?
This was the first time called into question DISCUSSION ó n the laws of the Soul Society, well, at least in a frivolous topic, but it was the fault of the young Kurosaki.
"
Stupid!"
did not plan to have feelings for Ichigo, at least something that was beyond the fellowship and friendship. And why had to be the only to feel something for the very young? Remember the conversation we had a day before with his friend Inoue, writhing over their feelings.
- you talk to him? - Exteriorizó with some trepidation the shinigami.
- If ... - said specifically - he has approached me lately - went forward - that means hope - grinned.
was true, Ichigo in the last three months was more attached to Orihime, what it was that attitude?, Probably because in some way, Ichigo's feelings correspondíaa the girl.
- When ... - had trouble completing histolerarte er that is difficult.
- She likes me because ... I do not have to do it because I ordered ...
was angry to hear it, does not know if it was by the words mentioned by the boy or that her friend actually spent much time next to Ichigo.
- I do not think it's just because you ordered a Ashido - said for sure - he has confessed to me that is in love with me ... and him ... - meditated - I am not indifferent to the truth, if Ibecause Kuchiki-san would not attend this cohabitation?
Astonishingly, both Ichigo and Rukia showed a certain distance, everyone was 'normal life', almost falling into indifference with respect to each other. I did not understand the behavior of their friends, what was it that pushed the two to act that way?
Whatever it was somehow she was benefiting.
Veíay saw the orange-haired boy, was it wise to confess her feelings at that moment? Well
the wrong step, to hurry.With unsafe movements slowly approached the young man, what would come after determining it.
- Kurosaki-kun ... - his breathing became agitated - I can talk to you?
Ichigo to hear the soft voice of his friend, ended up closer to it.- Dime.
- Well ... - flushed - I have spoken with Kuchiki-san and ...
- Inoue ... - interrupted - I want to keep having fun - she lied & oac, Desktop search, No retained a temperamental nature, one could also say that I analyzed things better before making a decision, however, to be with Rukia, always got that 'side' í intimate shared only with her, ie the classic insults and complaints.fights were equals.
came home, did not want to even enter, but not to wander around just to kill time and to mitigate overwhelmed by the many thoughts that kept in mind. When he opened the door, he noticed all the silenceright, ran into a lump unknown.
He opened his eyes, that was totally outrageous, his imagination was playing with him.- Rukia? - I would have cried if not for the wonder was that escaped from his lungs.
She awoke, he was sound asleep.
not know what to do, was paralyzed Rukia what the hell was that? Second by second, Ichigo did not react. The folds of the forehead of the man were gradually disappearing, ending in a frank expression. Little, I would have thought that kind of ideas, 'it' was not him really if he was an idiot. With anger, leaned back, crossing his arms, his brow furrowed again, at what point in that game fell sentimentality?, Why he would have to happen that?, and why exactly she had to be the trigger for this mess?
With his right fist hit the mattress, these questions so greatly exasperated, he knew he had erred, but exact- As I told you I'll always do what you want! - He said the Shinigami, and at the end of it, resumed his place in bed.
- So you're not the only one that does what the gifted he wins, I can also do! - Mimicked the girl and settled.
breaths Shaking both young have nothing to do with the quiet night I was brewing on the outskirts of the room. None wanted to stay with that argument, because by doing so, were sure we'd be hurt, and that,was the least I wanted.
Why act that way?
sensible thing was to withdraw from that place and try to forget this confrontation and not stay there, do dishes and so wanted to provoke another fight? That was totally irrational! However, there was a reason to do so abysmal. At this point, surely would have talked to Inoue and Ichigo, and he may have accepted it, "how to attract the attention of the young was through a discussion?
That little dignity ten &; Iacute; to!
Why act that way?
He had every right to demand that Rukia was out of his room, there was no objection to her to discuss the decision to take. Or why not take the easy way? Might as well get out of her bedroom so she then did the same and thus regain their space. Neither choose options, just one that would give the opportunity to enjoy the company of the shinigami.
was content with that bit!dishonest and poor attitudes.
- And how was your party? - Asked the girl.
- How about you because you were not? - She would not bowed - It would save me several explanations.
"Stupid mancocky!"
had to make him angry at any cost.
- Only an idiot wanted to know how appreciated the efforts of his friends - said with natureity." Fox haughty!"
had to tolerate the insults of the girl.
- It's idiot who wants to know who does the same idiot.
That was not the right direction, nothing would come of continuing in that way, would have to use another method to achieve your goal. Was placed on its side and leaned her head on his left hand to look directly at his questioner.
- Well, I had a great time. It is very fun to be next to Ashido, someone administrationrable.
The straw that broke the camel, bear anything but that guy.
- "And I care? - Young lashed out in disgust.
- Very simple, learn from my example and stop being a bitter ...
mentally repeated the goal he wanted to achieve.
-advantage of the opportunities life gives you like me to Ashido ... - wanted to encourage a bit of jealousy.
"Enough!" CHT MLXC -
best man should get away with that interests you and me get rid of your annoying presence!That was not the answer you wanted, it was worse than she had expected.
- As the only man who interests me is you ... idiot! - exploded with words that are not planned.
A momentary silence real and revealing.
-
Really ...?- wanted to replicate with the touch of inflaming it possessed, sMLXC This went beyond their expectations, it was like receiving a grand prize was not expecting. Such was his astonishment that he realized the position he had acquired, its current priority was to confirm what he had heard from her lips.
- Rukia ...
- felt like the women's hands touched the sides of your chest.He had listened carefully, I could not make a mistake and without asking the permission of the girl, held her wrists tightly female and raised the level of the face of the shinigami. Was behaving dand an impulsive and even silly, but that did not care.
And if you had to follow the example of the woman who was under him, it was justifiable to seize the opportunity that life had given him. Could notice the breathing of Rukia, and not blame, for he was under the same conditions it. Staring in the eyes of peculiar color, slowly came nearer to her face.
could not articulate any word, his whole body was trembling and did not respond to reason of their thoughts, with great suspicion looked like Ichigo gradually shortened the distance ent
0 comments:
Post a Comment