Monday, August 3, 2009

Fredericton Car Auction Saturday

Title: You're soft. You're mine
Author: BabosaPorIchigo
Forum
Sun Moon
Raiting: PG + 18
Language: English


"You're soft. You're mine. "



-" Rukia. It is time to leave. "Kuchiki Byakuya said solemnly and left.

- "Good morning, Nii-sama, I'll be right." He said politely. Just

was Byakuya, Rukia looked at the deputy andany one mo ... What can Kuchiki, sometimes (only sometimes) want to be like Ichigo, so that the rules were worth a shit and you can break them without remorse when he would really suit, as was the case . He sighed again.

But anyway, the super sermon 'The importance of duty and blablabla' Byakuya care much. Always had to be perfect in their eyes.

When he arrived at the home of the Kurosaki, and dodged a chair through the glass of the window, looked to family members and saw the doctor on the floor with his eldest son cruelly nipping head. Yuzu and Karin tried to separatewatching television eating ice cream.

- "Ichigo, what are you doing to your father?!" Said alarmed.

- "You mean what made me Ela me!" Exclaimed indignantly shinigami, "put in my pocket a bundle of magazines perverted and sensei saw Keigo idiot because I removed them and began to read in class and I punished with two overtime! Even worse, my reputation is ruined! Everyone thought they were mine! "

-" But his not among my favorite hobbies is just ... "

-" What? "

-" Things were going so well, and I had already used to having here ... in my house "

- "¿...?"-Rukia's face was all one poem.

- "I mean, my family had used to!"

- "Ahh ..."

There was an awkward silence after this 'declaration' by Kurosaki . He had turned red and would not look at her face ...

But he did not want his face disappearedgo! "

-

"..." -" I. .. "Ichigo?"

- "I want you to go ... do not want you to go ... "-apparently was what Ichigo Rukia whispered without looking at his face.

There was a long and thick silence.

- "Ichigo. Look at me "

I obeyed.

- "I do not know what the hell is going through that crazy head of yours bird. But keep in mind that will only be a few months. If we do well, maybe just a couple of weeks "- she lied.

- "But ... Rukia.well for the first time this to be impulsive, perhaps you would more often now. But meanwhile, would focus on enjoying every inch of the mouth and neck of her companion. _______________

Lips.
Kurosaki's lips.

He had dared to kiss! (Shit, they knew well.)

was a curious sensation, but could not say he did not like ... (Shit, I knew exquisite!)

But what nonsense he was saying! (And mind) had to get rid of him! Siqueira Nilando fear with guilt. Would it have been too harsh? After all, he only kissed her I did not want her to go to Hueco Mundo.

Hey ...

only now beginning to absorb things.

Ichigo "I loved her!? Ichigo Kurosaki was ...!

I hardly looked at his face. He still had that expression embodied in the face of 'What the hell? ", But looked a bit disappointed her, and quite embarrassed by the situation.
Maybe if it was too hard. So shame he gl: and if not properly kissed!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!

It felt like a complete loser with no hope in life.

had been planning this for how long, months? And he had ruined everything! Idiot, idiot, idiot! The perfect opportunity to declarársele Rukia was that bright and glorious. He was sure he would accept. At what point had been so misled? Now she would Hueco Mundo, for weeks, maybe months, and worse, would flee in terror from home.

Unable to these trials in his orange head, smp; oacute; apologize. After all, I would not see in months, and although he did not like to admit it, I would miss. A lot. So

decided and knocked on the door of the substitute. Would only be about five minutes, right?

Another BIG mistake. But perhaps, the consequences would not be so unpleasant.

Ichigo, desesperezándose slowly opened the door thinking it would be one of his sisters, and great was his surprise to see a repentant Rukia in the doorway.

- "R-Rukia ..."

- "...¿ I can go? "

-" C-clear ...! Passes... "" He said awkwardly.

- "Thanks."

Rukia moved and sat on Ichigo's bed for the second time that day. I knew I should not be there. Nii-sama told to wait at the Urahara Shop, and hated to disobey, but this was something of vital importance and the fault of greatly overwhelmed - "I'm just making excuses" - Rukia thought.

- "Well ... you say." Kurosaki said, scratching his head with indifference. But I really do not want to see him face to Rukia. He still felt like a complete idiot. CHTML
XC - "I'm sorry, Ichigo."

- "¿¡...!?"-that response was not expected. Books expected to fly to his head or a reprimand worth Yamamoto. But not that.

- "Yes .. I think I was too hard on yourself today. Forgive me, not that I'm trying to justify myself, but I'm not perfectly good about herself. You think I want to go to Hueco Mundo? Of course not, but I can not do anything against it. Ichigo ... forgive me. "

Ichigo looked like a fool. Rukia seemed very sorry indeed, did not think his acting was so rehearsed role of v & iacivo. Rukia Kuchiki

had discovered that he was hopelessly in love with his friend pelinaranja and veníaa know when I was about to leave. Obviously Ichigo's kiss had 'helped' to realize that, but it was the knowledge that I would not see in months triggered the feeling that although she did not know it was from long hidden in his heart.

- "Oi! Rukia! Are you okay? "

The aforementioned, dried her tears quickly emerging and gave him a beautiful smile.

- "It's nothing ... You see, Ichigo, get my ladt;

- "Yes, you were very ... very soft."

- "Bbb-soft, soft I say!? Damn, but I almost gnaw of guilt because I had hurt you! "Ichigo protested.

- "Because you protect me too, even yourself. And you let it interfere with your kiss. You are stupid. "

-" Bah. You are the stupid. "Ichigo said, turning around in bed, avoiding his gaze, because he admitted that she was right.

- "Yeah, but you are 'soft', waitor softer you are not elsewhere, because I take a great disappointment to Kurosaki-kun. "deliberately provoking said.

At that moment, Ichigo made a very evil face that would have been afraid even to Yachiru and turned again.

- "You'll see how soft I am with you, Rukia Kuchiki angry ...!"" said the girl.

- "Come, Kurosaki!", She challenged him. Rukia laughed

mentally (though not demonstrated), this idiot was so easy to lead ... And

found when using his strength, he placedher thin body under the Ely kissed her passionately, five times stronger than before. And Rukia

enjoyed it big.

And as promised Ichigo was not as soft as before. He grabbed her hard, perhaps almost to brutality, and decided (because Rukia was not involved in this decision) to do with it what I want to give no more. His father was treated at the hospital feel due to kicking kindly provided by him, and girls that a friend had left. And fortunately, Yuzu Kon had taken with her. Ten & iacu

p; quot; you ... you are perfect. "said the boy, astonished.

Rukia smiled.

- "I'm glad you think so. Because it is the first view I get on my body. Do not be a second. "

And the idea that this body could be seen by others was conceived in his mind like a horrible sacrilege, I freaked out a wave of possessiveness, and kissed with even Rukia stronger than before, while she laughed of satisfaccióny pleasure. How he loved this idiot.

- "You're mine ... mine, you understand? My ... "'saids for the better, no one gave up, continued to collect their bodies more and more, and increasing the frequency of the fluctuations, until the trouble started to become liquid pleasure flows that crossed his veins, was simply , the total pleasure, leaving no increase, or Ichigo swings either, as the intensity and toughness their bodies.

- "Withdrawal mm-my ... my words, K-Kurosaki," said Rukia barely.

- "S" on what, ee-dwarf? "-Ichigo was not in the best position to talk.

- "N. .. nno ..."

- "..."

- "You're not ... b-soft at all ..."

- "¿...?"-Ichigo did not understand.

-

"..." - "Aaah! E-it! "-Understood at last" C-clear ... that no D-hard ... I'm better, no? "" He boasted. Rukia laughed

And mentally, thinking of the ordinary double meaning of the phrase, and how true that was, while Ichigo increased the speed of his thrusts, making it almost in the wild, because the fierce pleasure that a thin girl violet eyes made him feel, clouded his reason entirely, thinking only of getting m &e; an reached the very gates of Paradise.

The first was Rukia get that feeling like the pace of the attacks of Ichigo was increasing steadily, began releasing a series of groans with increasing volume, and finally, when he could not stand it another second, he shouted the name of pelinaranja, bursting with pleasure and thinking he had lost only invaded razóny madness and joy. And Ichigo continued, he felt the tightness of her body making it an indescribably pleasant pressure, and was so let out a very loud cry that we sounded very hoarsetion night a young couple had left completely exhausted and could not move a little out of bed at that time shared, and had been mute witness to the fiery passion unleashed hours earlier.

But that day was booked for issuing Hueco Mundo, and all the shinigami due in the Urahara shop to go and remove all remaining traces of Aizen Sousuke.

only needed a shinigami.

- "Renji ..." Where's Rukia? "Asked a proud captain of black hair.

- & quot; Taicho do not know, and should be here. "redhead" her subordinate.

- "Go get it, it is likely to be in the house that brat of Kurosaki Ichigo. I'll catch, I must first check a few things "

- SSI Taicho, I'll be right." ____________________________


The day's heat was increasing, and the rays of light invaded the room of the substitute shinigami through the window, which had been left open, causing her to wake his beautiful companion. He opened his eyes slowly, intent"Ichigo! It was Renji! Damn, and should be in the Urahara shop an hour ago! Probably came for! "

While Renji volvíaa listened to the window, Ichigo shouted something that even he understood, and put on boxers who had finished last night Above the lamp, but was so desperate that fell off, but this time not in balls. Rukia he managed to tie the sheet.

- "J.. Joderrr, damn Ichigo ..." he muttered as he reached the window tattooed, till it came and covered his eyes & quot; R-Rukia! Are you presentable? "

tied a sheet that Rukia is not considered 'present' but given the circumstances, he said it was not necessary to cover their eyes.

Renji watched a terrified in Ichigo and Rukia underwear standing at his side, red with shame. There had to be very smart to know that both had been out together all night.

- "Rukia ..."-Renji managed to say, I was stunned by the scene witnessed. I knew both guys had chemistry, but did not expect much.

- "RREnjie, Nii-sama can not see me like that! "the brunette yelled hysterically.

- "Kuchiki-Taicho is on the way ..." "I said.

- "MIERDAAA! Rukia Dress, dress! "Bellowed the pelinaranja. Rukia

obeyed without hesitation, grabbed his clothes and locked the boy in the closet to get dressed in privacy.

- "V-Ichigo will not waste your time ... eh?"

- "Silence fool, Byakuya will kill me if I go well with your sister ... Cooperates with something and hand me those pants! "quot; Good morning, Nii-sama, I'll be right. "he said politely. Just

was Byakuya, Rukia looked at him and smiled in complicity substitute.

- "Come with me"

- "A Hue ... are you serious?"

- "Of course. I do not want to wait another six months ... "Ichigo smiled

. _________







End













0 comments:

Post a Comment