Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gay Crusing Portland Oregon


Group 1 Chapter 2

A desperate times, desperate measures

Tishy Kisa-chan and discovered that their plan: "If Rukia can, we also" was a total failure. Enter Ichigo's room through her window was not as easy as it made him look like Rukia. So, when I finally managed to enter could not help crying with emotion: CHan hidden amid the bushes. Best camouflage can not have, "Lorelai was sentenced before hiding there and before they discovered them to be there cause hives tucked.

the end, they found the girl Orihime Shinigami invited to spend the afternoon snow bunnies. Both girls look very happy.

-Uhmmm ... This scene ... I think perfect for a

One - Shot Din murmured seriously.XC

- What will come Renji?

- Do not ignore me!

- Oi Rukia! - Renji heard screaming.

- Hey Renji!

- Hello Abarai-kun! - The three began to talk while Lorelai and Din fought for the best place tosee and hear what they said. Fortunately for her, there was one thing you could hear it:

Rukia

"Hey ... if you are unemployed then I would talk to you alone.

-Umm, of course, Renji.

- Oh Kuchiki-san! I have to go buy something, so no problem if you go with Abarai-kun!

& nbsp;

-Eh, okay. See you, Inoue.

- Oh, my God! Oh my God - Lorelai began muttering like crazy.

- Mmm? What?

- What do you mean, what happens? Is not it obvious? Renji is going to declare Rukia! - Let Lorelai with adramatic pose. This is your fault! You mentioned RenjiRuki!

"Hey ... do you think?

- Of course! He said the famous: "I would talk to you alone!"

- Is that famous? - Lorelai could have strangled Din but had no time. Quickly, he pulled out a key and coof his dreams had been something like what was happening at the moment. He had returned home with a terrible headache, after all, had spent the afternoon with Keigo and others. To make matters worse, some idiot from another institute's challenged to a football game. The redhead realized that perhaps he had left many falls dumber than I thought ... At least they won ... However, I would rather lose ... if that would have saved what was happening in your room.

Two odd-looking girls ... in your living room, dancing around with his father.

- Masaki Oh, tell me what to do! Do I congratulate you or punish?

- What the hell are you?

- That's my line! Ichigo, how long have you had these two innocent girlsin your room!

- Huh? "What I do!?

-Oh

enfold one day your son the other day discovers he has more practice ... - Ichigo could not finish gave him a kick that sent him to fly to the second floor. Volverééééé!

CHT

"I've never heard of such idiocy. Look for something to do and leave me alone!

- Ichigo Wait! We promise not to bother you anymore, but we need your help on something and nothing else.

"We need your help to give a birthday gift to Rukia.

- And that gift wouldueríamos come to this ...

Tishy pulled out a newspaper, "The IchiRuki Times" and showed the cover Ichigo. What the red was almost provokes a dizzy spell. The headlines, had a picture of him on "Rukia?! Down the exclusive note:

Read more ... "He was surprised the young Kurosaki Ichigo (also known as" impotent & amp; rdquo; in the eyes of Nell)

jump on over to the young shinigami, Rukia Kuchiki. It is clear that the bad-tempered redhead, could no longer control their impulses and earned him the love he feels for her, love that everyone is already aware. Thanks to a true source, who also gave us the photo, we discovered that the young woman spent the night in the Kurosaki family room has been assigned. Furthermore, it appears that the young Kurosaki is pretty cheesy, romantic, perverted, totally contrary to the image that usually shows. "

CHtilde; ourites? If you do not do something to cheer ...! Room share!

- What?! - With a punch sent flying to his father for the third time that day. Still, he knew he could not get rid of Ely sure you meet sharing bedroom ... What horror. Okay, silly ... I will help, the girls smiled from ear to ear. I knew it, damn, they were pretending ...

CH "Our chief weapon is surprise and fear. I say our two main weapons are fear, surprise and ... "she began wearing the red hat.

-Oi, Lore you miss a ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the Pope, "whispered the other.

"Hey ... You know ... Ah, let's do it!

- & amOh, sure you wanted to flirt with him, "said Din.

"That choice ... - Lorelai got a bit the tails of his coat and moved a little feet. Well, if no return Din ... Buwa ... Tell him I love him very much and I've seen worse. Rukia and Renji blinked while Lorelai few feet away from them, the girl coughed hat, took a deep breath and yelled,

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;-

0 comments:

Post a Comment