Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bionicle Vezon And Kardas Instructions




Since he had reached the human world, had not had time to get to have the calendar on his birthday as a little girl waiting for Christmas is about, no, Kuchiki Rukia had reached the human world to kill hollows and help the substitute shinigami Kurosaki Ichigo.

But it was inevitable to have to overlook his .

- Etto. "Kuchiki san?, Kuchiki san!

- Huh? - Diverting blue orbs to the other who looked with some surprise at her lost in thought.

- Etto, Gomen, but then, if it's your birthday, Kuchiki san, I thought we could celebrate or something ... - said something distressed Inoue.

- Ah? OK?, want to cause some discomfort not know me ... Inoue -

p; nbsp;

- So what you say

Kuchiki san?

hesitated for a moment, "Ichigo would allow that?, But ... What the hell was I thinking! If that empty-headed idiot had not even crossed your mind that day was today, did not have to ask permission, the not send in his life, was free to do what she pleased, Inoue had good Incentives has intentions to make a small gathering in his honor, so I would not overlook.

CH HTMLXC - But they are talking with Kuchiki san ... - Mizuiro said as he turned to concentrate on his cell phone.

- Tsk! Why?

Lately he was not liking the image that was seen to be giving so much time with Rukia, however, usually do so, the Institute is not engaged to nothing more than to fight and be looking Hollow, skipping classes and

all did together.

was true!, DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER!, Lightning! Why was not thinking about that?, "That was the reason why you would be involved with the midget?

- Come on Ichigo! Before, there will continue to deny it ... - began the light brown-haired boy as he watched with a knowing smile.

- What the fuck ...?

- Admit you love the beautiful Kuchiki san ... CC

From morning was performing well, and even if something a little more relaxing rest assured, it was not entirely normal, "Kuchiki Rukia sat quietly without saying anything?, Thought also as a person would have to think about their issues, what issues had in mind?, I had no idea, and for now, concluded it would not have to know.

------------------------------------ ---------------

had nomany minds, the mere fact of holding a birthday party for the sole reason that she gave to have not brought the joy that she hoped to have.

- Kuchiki san, can you come today at 7 pm at my house?

- Well ... I

- Anda Kuchiki, do not worry about food I put it ... - offered by the low Tatsuki realizing the pecause the question of the girl,

- Well ... - even taking the tone of hesitation a few moments ago.

At the end of everything, had to agree, but a party was not exactly what I had in mind, ; in

Society of Souls, such events are not taking it so seriously, after all the shinigami can live long years,

llet me see, Ishida-kun, Sado-kun, Ichigo, Keigo, Mizuiro-san has to remember he began helping with the fingers, but I forget no one is 5 more.

- Ku-Kurosaki-kun "is also coming? - Managed to ask a little nervous

- Yes, I hope not a problem inviting them, but I think so, at least Chizuru will calm down a bit .

0 comments:

Post a Comment