! but much XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thursday pedi material makeup and on Friday I arrived, the guy who gave it to me because I had to collect ma running time, then loose and I had no "do not care, stay two euros" and " no, no, well ... the thing esque returned later to give me two euros XDDD
Last night the guy came back to my house and me: what the hell does this guy here? XDDD and asked me to add me to msn.
add it because I thought "this is able to return to my home if I add"
That today I added an aunt and tells me that the girlfriend of the boy in question and started to threaten me with ma over the face and phrases in plan: know where you live (and is a totally wrong direction with the XD).
I have blown away much XDDDDDDDDDDD.Naturally, I deleted (for the avatar was the typical 16-year killa XD)
After you connect and greets me and tell him what happened, and scared shitless the whole better eliminame m says ... and I also okay? XDDD. Here
chunks of the wonderful conversation esnado XDDD I still checked and flip to the rock but good XDDDD.
She: Hey fuck you
adding kien boyfriend
ami lo k aces carefully with
Me: I was asked kien k add it. _.UU Apart I have a boyfriend so I already k. ..
her, so k K!!! K
me sweat I: q m not interested. _.
it: k as Buelvas to hear from you if
msn or something is where you live!!
in the barrio san jose
bloke 21
me: hey, qm not interested in my boyfriend X_D
it: No? my n my interest xk break your face I have enough problems already by acerselo
other person but I think I care k! Jajaj
one more one less
And here ya ... I have deleted XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sunday, March 30, 2008
.esophagitis.. More Condition_symptoms Flipo with people XDDDD
Flipo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment